Saturday, February 4, 2012

On a Roll!

Austin is on a roll! Yes, he's actually rolling over. I can't believe how fast these last three months have gone by. (Bryan will remind me that it will be four months next week, but indulge me- I can still say three months until Thursday. No need to rush it.)

He is such a happy baby! I know I've said it before, but it really is true. Of course, what baby wouldn't be happy with so many adoring fans?


We've started to give him tummy time. The kids remind me that we need to make sure he is getting his daily "workout." And they cheer him on while he works his muscles.

Austin never lacks for attention and cuddling. Megan carries him in her little sling sometimes. She's going to be such a good mommy!

And, of course, no day would be complete without some time with Daddy. (Steffen saw this picture and said, "There are two Austins!" Love the two year old cuteness.) Austin just can't get over how ADORABLE that baby in the mirror really is. I mean, how does a kid just get so good looking?

No comments: