Saturday, June 30, 2012

Bryan's Obituary

My dad wrote this, so I guess that makes this the blog's first "guest post."




Bryan Bain, age 44, passed away on June 29, 2012.   He was born on June 16, 1968, in San Antonio, TX.
Bryan is survived by his wife of 12 years, Aimee, and their seven children, Nathan, Megan, Evan, Justin, Carsten, Steffen and Austin.  

Bryan is preceded in death by his father Othell, his mother Barbara and his brother Michael.

Bryan was a successful business man, founding a software development business supporting medical billing.  Without question his greatest achievements were marrying the love of his life Aimee, and together establishing a nurturing, Christ-centered home full of love and adventure and seven beautiful children.  He was a man fully committed to the Lord.  He served as an adult Sunday school teacher, deacon and AWANA Commander.  Bryan loved the quote: “God’s man, living in God’s plan, is invincible until God’s work with him is through.”    
A Memorial Service will be held on July 2nd at 1 p.m. at Bulverde Baptist Church, 1331 Bulverde Road, Bulverde, Texas. Children are welcome.
To leave the family condolences, please visit www.ebensberger-fisher.com and select the Obituaries tab. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made to Bulverde Baptist Church designated for the Bain family. 

6 comments:

TRUTH459 said...

“Dealing with the ‘Loss’ of: Family Members – 101” …Blog.
http://truth459.blogspot.com/2012/04/dealing-with-loss-of-family-members-101.html

*** (Hebrews 4:16) Therefore let us come “Boldly” to the throne of grace; that we may -> obtain mercy: -> and find grace to help -> in time of need.

snarkykaiser said...

Aimee,

I am so sorry for your loss, Bryan was a fantastic human being and from reading a bit of your blog today, the two of you had a tremendous love. Your family is in my prayers.

Blessings,
Michelle (formerly, Mouse)

Unknown said...

Aimee,I'm truly amazed by the selflessness of your encouraging posts. As I grieved this week, I have been flooded with memories of the past. Like many, I was blessed to have been the benefactor of Bryan's wisdom at times and certainly some insightful teaching. I will never forget him. To God be the glory.......even in our sadness.

Anonymous said...

I only heard of Bryan's passing today from our mutual friend, Mary Sedarat.

Bryan and I used to mix music together and trade singles to record. He was such a kind and generous person.

I'm so happy to see the life that he created, and so very sorry for your loss. He truly was a wonderful man.

All the best to you and your beautiful family,

Roger Garcia

Aimee Bain said...

Thanks, Roger. Bryan had an incredible and varied, though brief, life, and his friends were very important to him. I appreciate you stopping by and sharing.

-Aimee

Unknown said...

I was saddened to hear the news of Bryan's death. It was the early nineties, my wife worked with Bryan at Flowers to Go. Bryan and I became good friends and eventually I recruited Bryan into the insurance business. He was a natural charmer did pretty well. He spent a lot of time messing with computers and before long he was the agencies unpaid IT guy. In fact he was the first person who showed me the internet and what you could do with it. I relocated to Austin in 1997 and I never saw him again after that. The main thing I remember about Bryan is his incredibly witty and sometimes sarcastic sense of humor. We ate at Denny's every Monday, after our sales meeting and would laugh our way through our meal most times. He was a great guy. I stumbled across his obituary while looking him up for a possible reunion. I wish I hadn't waited. To his family I wish you the best of luck in the future and I am very sorry for your loss, Chris Lynch